May 15, 2009

hope they serve whiskey in hell

me: HA
me: (734): just heard the best thing ever: calling people's kids "fuck trophies"
her: LOL
her: i think i will use that out loud

her: so a deaf guy has been emailing me from okcupid
me: that could be rad
her: which is cool, and i know some sign language and have always wanted to be fluent
me: do you realize the potential there?
her: i'm just wondering how the dirty talk would go during sex
me: HAHAHA
me: CRYING
me: how would you fight?
her: hey. valid question there. lol
her: oh, fighting looks AWESOME in sign
me: im evil
me: i keep playing it in my head
her: me too
me: a mouth open and moaning out
her: HAHAHAHAAH
me: but hands moving
her: right
me: aslkhdasdhasdlkjh
her: during a fight, not so bad
her: during sex?
her: fucking concentration BROKEN
me: ASKJhda
her: PHEW
me: and the sign for 'hit it from the back' takes both hands and about 15 seconds to sign
her: ROFL
her: CHOKING!!!!!
me: HAHA
her: my officemate thought i was crying
her: for real
me: please date this guy
her: omg
me: i want video tapes of everything
her: adso090990
me: WITH audio
her: LMAO
her: we're going to go to hell
me: i am going to hell
me: aKJSdhalkjsdh
her: LALLAOA)!@)*(~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home